Day one: Couch to 5K

Yep, I started. I have been running with Pepper during agility for months now, and keep saying how I need to go out and run on my own. Day 1 was today. Remind me next time to do it earlier in the morning. Augh, it was hot, but hey it went pretty well. I am using a running podcast to help with with the intervals because if I have to do the math, well, its just not going to happen. Anyhoo, I took Pepper with me, since he does so well on a leash. The only problem we encountered was the ducks. Pepper has never seen ducks and took a liking to one of them. For some reason the duck was a little offended that Pep would actually try to stiff it's head. It dived under the water, and I wasn't too sure there my dear old boy didn't try to take a bite. Fortunately, the duck just dove under the water and came up a little further way from the sidewalk squawking a bit. Not too bad overall. Tuesday will be day 2. More to come.

Comments

Shannon said…
Yay! You go! And definetely go in the early am, it is soo hot out there.

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Gardagami

The Birthday Hull

Not Much for new