Branson Trip and Baby was it Cold!!

Lawn guy and I made our way to visit Branson for the weekend. It was very chilly. I came prepared, but there is never enough wool if you are walking around Malls that are outside when it is less then 40 and windy. We really didn't do very much. We managed a little bit of Christmas shopping and sightseeing. We went up to Inspiration Tower. The view is probably wonderful in the spring or summer. We also went through the Trail of lights. That was glorious. Of course I left the camera at the condo, so no pics. It was peaceful though. I did get the leg down on a 2nd sock with the Monkey socks pattern. I am starting the heel and soon will have another pair of socks to keep me warm. How was your weekend?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Birthday Hull

Dear Gardagami