The Visitor From the Northeast



Last week when I arrived home there was a package waiting. Hmm... I wasn't expecting anything, so of course I opened it because curious minds have to know. Out popped my feathery friend Sir Edmund! Edmund is our mascot from the Ravelry group Kiwi Spinners. A friend, Tink, and I started the group dedicated to those of us that have an Ashford Kiwi spinning wheel. Any hoo, Edmund came with a few goodies for me, and a journal for each us of write about what we did while Edmund visited.

Here he is with Buster.



Buster was the only one of boys that didn't think he was dinner.

Sir Edmund has lots of spinning advice as well.



There will be more come as we go a visiting during the week. Stay turned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Gardagami

The Birthday Hull

Not Much for new