Some Spinning




Wow has it been awhile since I have spun. Over a month! There is nothing more relaxing than sitting and spinning after a really crappy day.







Melons - was a given to me because it's Romney and it is not always the softest wool out there. The colors are so not me, so I will pass this along to someone else. It spun up beautifully and the colors are fantastic! 2-ply of about 250 yards. This will make a lovely Fair Isle project with maybe a nice cream color.










Ool-la-la-tropi-cal! Wow is this bright! Sooo soft! Extremely long color sections. I gift with one to Yarn because she loves yellow and there is a very big section of it in the skein. Fun to spin and the singles turned out to be the best I have spun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Birthday Hull

Dear Gardagami