Harvest Day

This morning,I went to the farmer's market over in Tower Grove with Kara. What a lovely day it turned out to be. The wind was breezy, but warm, which made for a nice day in the park. I love going to the market. I like watching all the people. There are all sorts, people with kids, people with thier pet, people with their other half, just by themselves. The market wasn't too crowded which was nice for the shoppers. I think the sales were good though because it seemed like people came to buy. I had a breakfast taco with farm fresh eggs. I love farm raised eggs and meat. It just taste better. Oh that the green beans are just as sweet as they could be. After 2 hours, it was time to head home and enjoy the goodies of visiting the stands and seeing good freinds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Birthday Hull

Dear Gardagami