Crafty Update

It feels like forever before I manage to finish anything. Time just seems to be slipping by at the speed of light. I have managed to do some spinning recently. First up is a fiber that DD's boyfriend picked out. He wants a hat. Hey, I can do hats. The fiber is by the amazing fiber artist, Dyeabolical Fibers. The colorway is Navy in a super wash merino. The color is fantastic. Also, I just love spinning Rachel's fibers. The colors are great, and the fiber is nice and smooth to spin.

Dyeabolical navy sw merino

Next, is a first spin for Border Leicester. Interesting, it reminds me of a rougher Rhomney. This n-plied about worsted weight. I have another colorway that has a lot of greens in it that I think I may spin up and use the 2 for some stranded color work mittens.

Purple border leischester

On the knitting front, I love me some Moss stitch. Great for TV knitting or when I want something that is on the brainless side. The downfall of Moss stitch is that it takes a long time to do. I still have another 5 inches left on this section before I start the arm decreases. I like the color a lot though.

Victoria 1

Well that the update for now. Happy crafting....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Birthday Hull

Dear Gardagami