Stupid Shit April

Literally! I kid you not if it could happen, it did this April. 1. Got locked out of the house by Buster. My favorite stupid dog locked the sliding glass door while I was outside. Great neighbor to the rescue with a 16 foot ladder for me to break in the bedroom upstairs. 2. The electric went off in the middle of the night. I thought I reset the clock, but actually was changing the time for the alarm. Woke up an hour late for work. 3. Started car on a chilly morning, only to lock my keys in the car. Thanks to number , a hide-a-key to the rescue. This would not have been so bad if the car wasn't running. 4. Left soda in the car for it to explode all over the front seat, window, and me. April, I am so happy today is your last. Please take stupid shit with you. I don't want to play anymore!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Gardagami

The Birthday Hull