Hands2Hands Reveal

I am so excited to have made three quilts this year for Hands2Hands. This is my second year of participating and surely will not be the last. The first two are made from the fat quarter bundle that I received as a prize last year during H2H. I couldn't think of a better way to use this gift other than gifting it forward.


 I made two of this design. It's called Flower Garden from Missouri Star Co. What a cute pattern and so colorful.
 This one I just echoed around the petals to make the flowers have a little pizzazz.


This one here, is by far my favorite. The only difference from it's twin is the spirals. I love spirals and it is probably my most consistent free motion design.


Last but not the least is this little guy. Spiderweb by Bonnie Hunter. This one is a also a free design in her tabs at Quiltville.com. 


All of these are going to Layer of Hope. I hope they can spread some love to ever receives them.

Quilty Hugs.....

Comments

Carol E. said…
How nice of you to donate last year's prize. And I love Bonnie's free patterns, too. I'll have to do her spider web one soon.
Sarah Craig said…
They are all so beautiful, Kim! Your two twin quilts are a great use of that FQ bundle, and I love the spiderwebs! Thanks so much for participating in the Challenge again this year!
Scrappy quilter said…
They are wonderful and for such a great cause. Love Layers of Hope.

Popular posts from this blog

The Birthday Hull

Dear Gardagami