Busy Morning

I have been working on a charity quilt for my guild. One of the Troy's elementary schools decided for an art project to make squares using the crayola method. They ended up making over 250 squares and seriously had no idea how many quilt that would make.

As of today there are a total of 9 quilts that are a good 50 by 60 inches. Great lap size. These will be going to a home here in our town to be loved on. I really enjoy making charity quilts. I think about the enjoyment that I get from mine and know that another will receive that same enjoyment for years to come. Linking up with slow stitching for the hand sewn binding.

 http://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/2015/08/slow-sunday-stitching-binding.html



Comments

Jennie in GA said…
What a sweet, cheerful quilt. And what a nice experience in giving for these kids.
Quilter Kathy said…
What a great community quilt!
Tried to fix the link up photo on Slow Sunday Stitching post, but I think perhaps the photo is too large?
Not sure why but I can't seem to fix it?

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Gardagami

The Birthday Hull

Not Much for new