A Night with My Favorite Writer

Tuesday, Blood Noir came out. This is the 17th book in the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series written by Laurel K. Hamilton. I love her stories. A lot of people don't like her writing because it can be a little sleazy at times. I like the freaky side of her writing, vampires, werewolves, and fairies, oh my! Yes, its silly, but seriously, she's fun to listen to. She has a great sense of humor and has witty responses to people's questions. Anyway here are a few pics,


Laurel and hubby (on the right)

Laurel and me - yeah, I use to look good in orange, not so much as witnessed here!

Comments

CraftyGryphon said…
Let me know how you like Blood Noir. When she got divorced, I felt the books suffered a bit for a while (the whole Richard-is-evil thing), but they've been back on track.
Cindy said…
Oh no! Not another series to hook me!

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Gardagami

The Birthday Hull

Not Much for new