A Visit to the Frog Pond

This weekend has been full of visiting the pond. About a week ago I had a dip with frogging my Morning Scarf. It's beautiful, but I was going to run out of yarn before it really had a chance to make it. I restarted it with fewer stitches and it's going pretty well. The second dip was my poor February Lady Sweater. I heard that the sizing runs on the bigger side and I was already making it with extra positive ease, so off it went! Lastly, I signed up for the Mystery Shawl a few weeks back. Then, I decided that I didn't think I would like the design. Well, clue 2 came out Friday and I can't believe people are already finished with the second clue. Pretty! Oooh, I think I'll give it a try. Cast on, three rows in and I can't fix a mistake. Maybe I'll put that on hold and think about it.

The only good news I have is the bedroom is at least done enough that we can sleep in there. The hubby and I have been sleeping on the floor off and on for a couple of weeks while someone else finishes up the bedroom. We picked out paint and painted the 2 closets and the bedroom Friday and Saturday. Saturday I spent hours and hours rewashing all of the clothes that were in the two closets, cleaning, mopping, and general rearranging. I thought I was going to die by the end of it. Needless to say I spent today resting up. Hopefully, the bookcase and doll case will go a little better. Pics to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Gardagami

The Birthday Hull

Not Much for new