From Fluff to Stuff

Ah the weekend. Fan-freakin-tastic! I had a nearly wonderful week. The kids were good for the most part. Finished up some of the reports on my desk. Got my car back. Jeez fixing a car can nearly break you, but after 2 weeks of driving hubster's truck, it just doesn't matter.

I really been spending a great deal of time at the wheel. I had this lovely, soft, beautiful roving that I got from Spunky Eclectic. I finally finished spinning the last of the singles and plied it Saturday. It took a very long time to finish, but it is so pretty. I love the way it came out. The colors a fantastic together. Heavy lace weight! This is the thinnest I have ever spun up. I have about 420 yards of a piece of heaven. Now I just need find something to do with it. Fingerless mitts with a pretty lace pattern or maybe a shawl/stole of some sort.


Comments

CraftyGryphon said…
Wow, that came out lovely!

(Someday, I will ply...)

Popular posts from this blog

The Birthday Hull

Dear Gardagami