What's new!

I finished February Lady, but I don't have any pictures yet. I promise they are coming! I do have a few things that I have started recently. I started Lawn Guy's sweater. Thanks to Kara I have plenty of blue to make it into stripes. I have about 5inches done so far. I love the colors together. It's hard to see, but at the very top is the start of a darker blue stripe.



I also started a scarf out of my Stained Raisin. I really like the pattern, but I need to do a couple of more repeats and then a little blocking to see if this going to work out. If not I'll frog it and make an Entrelac scarf instead.



Last, but not least, I spun up this pretty green and yellow fiber by Yarnyard. I got lace weight - wooo! I have about 227 yards, so enough for maybe a cowl.

Comments

CraftyGryphon said…
The scarf is pretty as lace... but it would be stunning as entrelac, too. I'm torn as to whether or not I want the blocking to work...!

I totally have to start spinning. My LNS is offering a class starting this week, and I can't make it because it starts too early in the evening. Hopefully, there will be a weekend one soon!

(Or I could just start spinning on my own; others have survived doing so!!)

Popular posts from this blog

The Birthday Hull

Dear Gardagami