Where is Fall?

Its October 2nd and it's still fairly hot. I came home today and my husband had turned off the air-conditioning. I called him asked if he had turned it off because this is the guy that use to open the window at night in the middle of winter because he was hot! I said to him that the temperature for Friday's forecast is 90. "Oh, turn it back on then." Well no kiddin'! The trees are starting to show the thoughts of fall or at least the non-existent rain, the mornings are dark when I leave for work, and the evening seem like its dark before you know it, but cool weather? The start of new sweaters on needles or winter accessories? It's hard to feel like to the winter bite will be here before you know it when its hot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Birthday Hull

Dear Gardagami