Cool Breezes and Fun Prizes

Wow what a pretty day. Finally the trees are starting to change. I need to get out and take some photos because I doubt it will last. What a lovely weekend. I got some knitting done and just got to hang out. I started a pair of Fetching and had to make them smaller to fit around my hands. After I cast off the first one I liked the fit, but I wanted the length a little longer, so I added another cable repeat at the top. The yarn is Katmandu in a blue tweed color way. I used the DK weight with size 5 dpns. This is a quick knit and I can't wait to knit with them. I have them on now and they are just the right length. They are out of the way of my fingers, so I can type easily. These will make great Christmas gifts.





Next, my yarn that I won came the other day. Its just lovely. It's called Evilla Art Yarn. It similar to Kauni, but thicker. Each skein has 660 meters and I received three. Plenty of yarn for a sweater eventually.




I still have the Kauni Rainbow Sweater on my needles and getting close to the first steek stitches to be put on the holder. I have almost half the body knit. It's coming along and I love watching the little squares develop. I also cast on the Persephone scarf last night to match the Fetching. I feel like I am making some progress and continue to knit happily along.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Birthday Hull

Dear Gardagami