HHHH Swap Package Arrival!



OOOhhhhh! What a surprise I had waiting for me when I got home from work. Its here! Lots of fiber top play with. eserelda from Ravelry sent me a lovely package. First some BFL from Spunky Electric in the Thunderstorm colorway. That will be a lovely hat to keep my head warm during December when I have bus duty. I hate, hate to be cold. She also gave my another Spunky Electric fiber, 4oz of corriedale called Blue Moon. Love blues! Can't wait to spin it up! The other one with the yellows and greens is from the Yarn Yard. It is so soft! Then, there's treats! Talk about spoiled! Three kinds of tea and some chocolates! Thanks Claudia!

Guess what I want to spend a little quiet time with?

Comments

bockstark.knits said…
Wow, what a great package!!!
CraftyGryphon said…
Yay! What a nice swap-partner you have!

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Gardagami

The Birthday Hull

Not Much for new