Harvest Mittens Finally!

I love these. Can I tell ya, these were not easy to do. If you read the previous post about these, you already know. Unfortunatley, the second mitt started out really fast. I was nearly half way through when I realize I did the exact same thing as the other. Well, at least I figured out how to fix it without going all the way back to the cuff. I just went down to the first bobble. This saved me about 8 additonal rows. Then, picked up and started from the leftside of the chart, and flipped the right and left crosses and off I went. The second one is the right mitt. It's much better then the first if you really look. I think they are just amazing either way. There is so much detail in the design that I did not notice until I was looking at them while they were drying. They are still a little wet in the picture.

Here's the specs:
Harvest Mittens (Vogue Knitting Fall 2008)
size 8 dpn's
Cascade 220 Heathers (I did not even use the whole skein) in a grey colorway

Thanks for looking!


Popular posts from this blog

A Flimsy!

Weekend Jam

Digging into February