Spinning to the Beat!




I bought this lovely Corriedale back at the beginning of September in order to work on a Spin-along with a group a ravelry. Needless to say I have been neglectful of the wool. I have been spinning, a lot of spinning with others. Now, I feel like I need to knuckle down and get going. I want to make the Braided Pullover from Interweave Fall 2008. It's prefect for the weight of the yarn that I am spinning. I have 2 pounds of this. Right now I have about 8 ounces spun. As you do the math, oh hell yeah I still have a ton to do! So, I need to put a plan into motion! I am shooting for 4 oz a day on the weekend and another 4 during the week. That's a total of 12 ounces a week. If I can mange that I should have everything spun in 2 weeks and plied in three. Then, I'll need to dye it and start in with the needles. I might be able to have this finish by the end of January!?!

Comments

Cindy said…
An entire sweater's worth of spinning? I'm so impressed! It looks great!

Popular posts from this blog

The Birthday Hull

Dear Gardagami