Wheelinsticks gets to Stamping

Last Sunday, the lovely and talented Deborah put together a class for stamping. First, Deborah is absolutely wonderful and talented in her own right. Last Sunday, we hung out together with Kara, Rachel, and few others to learn and take gift tags with a knitting theme.It's been awhile since I did stamping of any kind. This was amazing fun. We made five tags, a note card, and a regular sized card. I loved how it turned out. I can't believe it took three hours because the time literally flew out the door! Thanks again Deborah for amazing day.

IMG_1270

IMG_1271

Comments

Rachel said…
I really enjoyed this, too! I hope Knitorious sponsors another stamping class. I know I could take Julie's classes whenever I wanted to, but I liked doing it at the store with knitter friends.
That was so much fun! Julie did all the hard work of designing, but I can't wait to do it again. They're so pretty, I don't want to give them away.
CraftyGryphon said…
Eee! The little lamb-in-a-sweater stamp combo is *adorable*! Looks like everyone had lots of fun!

Popular posts from this blog

The Birthday Hull

Dear Gardagami