Slow Sunday Stitching

What a great day for football and hand stitching. The Packers are in!! Great game. Watch some of the Chiefs game, sadly it was not a fun game to watch. So more football next week.

While watching the games I worked on the sashings for En Provence. Sashings are sewn together and I think I am close to assembling. There are so many pieces to these blocks it will require a lot of pinning and taking my time. That's okay, its not a race.







Speaking of taking my time.... The Bag Ladies Club is in full swing. I have part of Ernestine stitched. This requires a patience and exactness on my part. I love her clunky shoes. I have the hat done, the shoes, the box, and her sock. SO cute.

Hooking up with Kathy for slow stitching..... here

How are you filling your day?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Gardagami

The Birthday Hull