Quick Update

Its just too, too hot. I can't believe it's back to school time. Every year we start just a little earlier. However, it as ways seems like there is not enough time to get ready for that first day. I find that I always bring things home and still feel incomplete on that first day. I'm a teacher and every year I feel like I left my bra at home on the first day. Hopefully I feel together on Monday when the kids come.

Well, since I have spent a lot of time getting ready, I haven't had a lot of time to knit. I did finish the lace tee. The picture is awful, but the top turned out really well. It fits and it was very easy to do.


Still plucking along on the Mystery Stole. I truly love this pattern and the way it is turning out. Here a pic through chart F. I am only 2 clues behind and can't find the other pack of beads that I know I bought. So if I can't find them, I will need to head out to Schaffer's and grab another tube. Stay cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Birthday Hull

Dear Gardagami