WIP's In Motion

Well, things are off to a grand start. The kids seemed really nice. We were told this is a great class. On day 1 - a fight. Just little one. Day 5 - OMG! A royal rumble between two girls. One a of the witnesses said, "There was weave and braids everywhere!" Now I would never get between two girls that are in a fight. It's like walking into the lion's den. Needless to say there was a big pow-wow about what to do if a fight breaks out. Hopefully there are enough students in trouble to calm the waters for a very long time. Monday will tell. I guess middle schoolers are just a smidgen "emotional"? Don't ya think?

On to knitting. I have managed to knit, but I haven't really been spending a lot of time on one particular things. I have few things going.
The MS3,



Annie monkey socks - at least this is sock 2 and I am almost through the leg. I do love how these are turning out.



My new birthday project
- yeah I know the birthday was in July. Give me a pat on the back I showed some restraint I did finish the Laced Tee first.




The yarn is Dream in Color and the colorway is called November Muse, size 9 needles. It is very pretty.There are various colors of brown from light to dark chocolate. I am halfway through knitting the body. It is knitting up unbelievably fast.

Yarn p0rn - Kauni yarn just arrived on Thursday. I am so excited because now I can start the cardigan. I off to play in the yarns and goodies. Have a good weekend.

Comments

nicole said…
Yikes! I wouldn't get in the middle of one of those fights either. Loved seeing your lacey tee yesterday. Have a great week!
Annie said…
I too never broke up girl fights -- they are serious. Boy fights are often about popping off, but girls are all about grudges and they get nasty.

Popular posts from this blog

The Birthday Hull

Dear Gardagami

Not Much for new