Sweet Charity Rails

What a great way to help others. This quilt will go to a great group of people, Quilts of Compassion, 
is an organization that brings relief to those hit by tornadoes in the Midwest. As a Missourian, this organization brings joy to me because of their effort after Joplin, Mo., was demolished a few years ago.  This is the first chance I have had to participate in 
Hands-2-Help. I feel very honored knowing that my quilt will provide some comfort to someone in need in the future. Not that I wish for another round of devastating tornadoes, but I know that quilts are such a comfort especially in times when things look their worst. 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Quilts-of-Compassion/336600644288 

 So, without further ado... introducing Sweet Charity Rails.....

The colors are some of my favorites......











The quilted flowered meander turned out not too bad....


Lap size quilt 50 x 54
Block Pattern - rail block

Comments

Sarah Craig said…
Such beautiful colors, Kim! And I love your quilting. Thank you so much for participating in the Challenge this year - I hope you'll be back next year!

Popular posts from this blog

The Birthday Hull

Dear Gardagami