Back to Normal

Ah, back to work. Yesterday we just slipped right in nice and slow. Teacher meetings all day and a long lunch to avoid. I did get some work (puut out some fires) done before I left.

Today, the roads played havoc on people getting in, including me. I made it just as the morning bell rang. The poor kids on the other hand, continued to roll in all day. The last bust arriving somewhere around 11, which is about 3 hours pass due. Needless to say the bus was in a fender bender, and as far as I know everyone was fine. Everyone was a little tired and slightly disoriented in the purpose of school. Tomorrow should be an improvement and hopefully back to normal by the end of the week.

On the knitting front, I don't have much to say. I am continuing to knit the Noro scarf. I just love watching the colors change, so I think I might knit all 4 skeins. Mindy and my hubby have a running joke with our other halves - "Are you out of yarn yet? No,then, your not done." Mine is about 5 1/2 feet and I still have a good amount left. Keep knitting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Birthday Hull

Dear Gardagami