Snuggle Up Saturday

It's just cold outside! The amazing St. Louis weather is just as undecided as always. Friday, absolutely beautiful and nearly a heat wave. Today, not so much, and the weatherman said something about Arctic winds coming soon. Oh, I just can't wait for that one. So, how does one cope with cold weather? Well, stay inside and knit something warm or spin something fun. Both are in action a chez house. I started a pair of thrummed mittens last night. No pics yet, but oh are they fun and fast.

Another thing on the need to knit list is socks and more socks. Right now I am spinning some lovely roving that has lots of greys to black with a little sunshine thrown in. I am hoping for 3-ply socks in my future with this.



What are you doing to keep warm?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Birthday Hull

Dear Gardagami