A Day with Good Friends and Fiber

Hey, what a glorious day it was. I spent the day hanging out with Annie and her kiddos. Although I really only got to see dear daughter, she had plenty to talk about since she just got back from France. What a wonderful experience. Ann and I played with the drumcarder watching her lovely, and I do mean lovely grey fleece turn into big puffs of goodness. Of course there was a lot of fleece, and I think Ann might be sick of the carder by the time she is done :)

While Ann played with her fleece, I got to rummage through her yarns and pick out my trade. Cool trade, I got some Socks that Rock and some Schaffer Anne. It was a great way to spend the day. Now to pick out some patterns! Woo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Gardagami

The Birthday Hull

Not Much for new