Happy 4th of July!

I love the month of July. Not only is it the month of my birthday, but also the time to consider the ability to have independence from others. I think sometimes we forget that our lives have been blessed by those who were willing to die for us to be free. I really get frustrated with my middle schoolers because they don't feel that they have to stand for the flag or say the pledge of allegiance just because they have the right. Each year, I have to have that heart to heart with someone about rights and freedom. I agree that we have choices and do respect the opinion of others, I just believe that you shouldn't shit on the graves of those that gave you those rights. In closing, blessed are those that have given me my freedom and my right to choose.
Happy Independence Day America.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Gardagami

The Birthday Hull

Not Much for new