Why yes I do still knit


I know it has been forever since I have been knitting. Spinning sort of takes over for the month of July, which is fine. I love spinning a lot, and it's fun to play with a fiber from start to finish. Speaking of start to finish, I have been working on a little Tee-top from my hand spun. It is turning out wonderful. I started with 8 ounces of 2 different colorways and plied them together. The colors have all of the autumn highlights that look great on me. I spun a sport weight that is not as consistent as I wish it was. Of course I spun it a year ago, and I have improved greatly since them. Anyhoo, I have about 1/2 the top finished. The pattern is Pioneer. I nice simple knit that shows off the colors of hand painted fibers. I should have no problems finishing it before I start back to work which is coming very quickly. Oui` too soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Birthday Hull

Dear Gardagami